Would you like to work with PMRP in a more hands-on role? Now is your chance as it is time for elections for the PMRP officers. Please check out the list of positions below as well as this PDF with more details about officer responsibilities if you are interested in running.
You may run for any of the positions, but please note that the positions of Publicity Director and Clerk are open and need candidates!
If you are interested in running please email Chris DeKalb at mailto:email@example.com.
The elections will be at the next PMRP Committee Meeting which will be on Thursday March 14. Officer positions have one year terms.
Managing Director (Current: Mare Freed)
- Oversees operational aspects of PMRP
Artistic Director (Current: Open, Jeremy Holstein has put forth his name for the position)
- Oversees artistic decisions of PMRP
Financial Director (Current: Chris DeKalb)
- Oversees financial aspects of PMRP
Clerk (Current: Open)
- Records notes of the committee meetings and sends them to the list.
Publicity Director (Current: Open)
- handles publicity, press and social media in conjunction with the Artistic Director
Company Tech Director (Current: Karen Sarao)
- Oversees our equipment and foley
- oversees the digital library
(The Webmaster position is an appointed position and is not part of the election.)
As a reminder both unfilled positions and held positions are open for candidates.
If you have any questions or comments please let us know.
Financial Director, PMRP